Residential | Commercial

Row / Townhouse For Sale in Whistler

1202 3050 HILLCREST DRIVE, Whistler, British Columbia V0N1B3 Canada

  • PRICE$889,000
  • BED(S)2
  • BATH(S)2
  • SQ. FEET1064
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor suite in a very private setting. Enjoy the large green space, 2 patios, 2 convenient parking spaces and large laundry / storage. An open floor plan through the kitchen, dining -amp;amp; living rooms with a cozy wood burning fireplace. Close to Whistler Village, Creekside and Alta Lake. Large storage -amp;amp; crawl space as well. This suite would be suitable for full living, or would make a great weekend getaway. Call to view!...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: Row / Townhouse
Ownership Type: Strata
Maintenance Fee: 266.38
M.Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
Features: Central location, Cul-de-sac, Treed
Appliances: All
Constructed Date: 2001
Amenities: Playground, Golf Course, Shopping, Ski hill

This Row / Townhouse is for sale in Whistler and its located at 1202 3050 HILLCREST DRIVE, Whistler, British Columbia V0N1B3. This property's asking price is $889,000. It has 2 Bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s). This property has 1064 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 1202 3050 HILLCREST DRIVE, Whistler, British Columbia V0N1B3, Please call:
Sara Sharma: 604.992.7253

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.